Saturday, December 20, 2014

<<>> Watch Kim Kardashian totally slammed her mom's style

<<>> Watch Kim Kardashian totally slammed her mom's style


Kim Kardashian West blasts mother's style.


<<>> Watch Kim Kardashian totally slammed her mom's style“After spending an amazing morning at The Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment breakfast, and while I was in my car and hadn’t even gotten home yet, my LOVELY daughter@kimkardashian sent me this delightful email after she apparently saw my picture online…so I wanted to share with you her special holiday cheer.#ithoughtilookedfab #cantdoanythingrightlol,” wrote Jenner on Instagram.

In the message, which was posted online by Kris on Friday (12.19.14), the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star wrote: "I love you mom but no more pilgrim adams family outfits. You have exhausted this look done. Move on we need chic, tights dresses not this Omish s**t anymore (sic)."

No comments:

Post a Comment